Friday, 21 September 2012

Lovers of wisdom

 Image:
'
http://pinterest.com/pin/311381761705697129/'
"So in life, some enter the service of fame and others of money, but the best choice is that of these few who spend their time in the contemplation of nature, and as lovers of wisdom."
~ Pythagoras (570-490 B.C.),
"The Father of Philosophy"


I came across the beautiful piece of wisdom above in one of Doreen Virtues books recently, it really resonated with where I am in my life at the moment. I have heard it said that for all things there is a season, and I think this also applies to the many different phases we pass through in our lives.  I think I may be entering a phase of quiet contemplation and hope throughout this phase I will continue to gather wisdom. I find that really exciting. Where the next phase will take me I can't be sure, I guess only time will tell. But I am ready for all the wonderful experiences and whatever else the universe and all who watch over me have in store. 


No comments:

Post a Comment