Tuesday, 18 September 2012

Ordinary Girl ~ Extraordinary Life


What is it about spring that makes you want to let go of the old and embrace the new. Is it the fresh scent of newly blossomed flowers? A crisp, clear blue sky, or the knowledge that change is here! All of the above I think. Which inspire me to want to have a less is more attitude in every area of my life, as I hurdle headlong into the later parts of what has been a very interesting year, so far.

In the last few weeks I have taken the opportunity to let go of  some things, things that were either giving me no real joy or that had stopped being relevant to where I am right now. In doing this I have been able to clear my head and my space, a spring clean...literally. Making room for some fun new ventures that reflect my personal interests a little more, while roping my husband into joining me when he can.

They say you should end each year the way you wish to start the next, I’m getting a head start now, being that the New Year isn’t that far away.
So I’m working toward 2013 being a year that see’s me happy, healthy & fit. A stay at home mum organised enough to spend my free time enjoying my many interests as an Ordinary Girl, living an extraordinary life.

Yep, I think my life is extraordinary. Why? I’m not famous, I don’t have a high profile occupation and I don’t get an income for what I do! Because I love my job and have found my purpose. I live in a beautiful part of the world and I am surrounded by people who love me.  Everything about that says extraordinary to me J

Is it easy to maintain an extraordinary life?  No, because as Tyra says “A new day is unpredictable”…but I’m giving it my best shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment