Monday, 17 September 2012

Prosperity....it all depends on how you look at it.

20/07/2011

Pictured left: Crowdy Harbour, a part of the paradise that was my childhood home!






You can enjoy prosperity in many ways; here is an example of just one:



The richest man I know is my father! My Dad has been a fisherman all his life, from when he was a very little boy to a happily retired beach fisherman. Fishing was his first love, his passion & because of this he never really worked a day in his life. His office was the ocean, often while still living at home I would drive off to work, passing him sitting on the harbour jetty in the sun mending nets with the bay & mountains stretched out before him, me thinking as I beeped the horn....that's a happy, lucky man! He has always loved what he did.... he raised his three girls through feast & famine in a piece of paradise called Crowdy & still lives there today with our still beautiful mum, living the simple life in style.

Rich beyond measure no matter what way you look at it! He is my inspiration.



Note to self: Make sure you do something everyday for no other reason than you love to do it...if you can make a career out that something it's no secret that you'll never work a day in your life!

And it's out there, that thing that your meant to be doing, your Devine plan....start asking for it under grace & in a perfect way & it may come to you in unexpected ways!

No comments:

Post a Comment