Monday, 17 September 2012

To love & to Cherish

My Family....very easy to love & to cherish xxx

29/09/2011
I am lucky enough to be a stay at home mum, it is not for everyone and nor should it be as what works for my family doesn't necessarily work for yours. Although I choose to stay at home with my children, I don't think its wrong not to! Every family has its own rhythm and has the right to do what works for them.
.
Because Brendan & I made the choice that one of us would stay at home we sometimes make small sacrifices for the privilege. Having said that, what we receive in return makes it all worth while.
We are almost halfway through the school holidays here in NSW and I have loved cooking, cuddling & playing with my two, I have also been driven to distraction and have almost pulled my hair out on several occasions...but I wouldn't have it any other way.

As parents we are forever second guessing the choices that we make so when I read the following quote it really resonated with me.

Children will not remember you for the material things you provided but for the feeling that you cherished them. -:- Richard L. Evans 

The ability to cherish is something we all have regardless of our circumstance or the choices that we make. To cherish another comes without effort or cost but is absolutely priceless!

Without a doubt my family is my greatest Joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment