Wednesday, 24 October 2012

fairies in garden

:'http://pinterest.com/
pin/311381761705689415/
'
Are there fairies in the garden?

It is one of those questions your kids will inevitably ask, that will probably never be answered to the satisfaction of our learned scientist the world over, or even some Mum's and Dads, teens and others that have lost the ability to believe in mystical, magical moments. Our kids however believe in all the mystical, magical moments life has to offer them, unless we give them a reason not to.

The following is what I believe to be true and correct, so Tyra and Baden....when the time comes, this is for you.

It's not about make believe, it is simply about what we believe. And I believe that miracles happen, Angels watch over us and that there is a creator greater than all of us that makes all of this possible. If we believe in one of these things, surely we must then believe in all of them. But this isn't always the case, and people have the freedom to pick & choose what to believe, to suit their own best interests. What we choose to believe, will always be one of our greatest privileges, one that we alone get to decide for ourselves. No matter what others may think.

I am grateful everyday that my mum was a believer in fairies, God and the Angels. By sharing this with me, I was able to wrap myself in the unconditional love of these beautiful energies. Even though I couldn't see them, I knew with absolute clarity in my heart, that they where there. That fairies... played in the garden, the angels walked beside me and God watched over us all.... I will share that same loving, secure feeling with my children.

I understand that not all families feel this way, and I would never push my ideas on to anyone else, I simply ask that they show us, and other believers like us the same respect. You see I don't mind that people don't believe, I just feel a little sad for those who choose not too.


No comments:

Post a Comment