Monday, 30 September 2013

new beginnings

October finally has everything coming together at Callie's Quiet Room. My Reiki Treatment Room is ready to go, and I am now taking appointments. I look forward to sharing the beautiful, gentle energy that is Reiki with all those who seek it through my service.

My intention, through my sessions is to assist you in achieving a deep state of peace and relaxation, the absolute optimum conditions to allow your body to engage it's own natural ability to heal itself. Promoting recuperation, rest and recovery along with inner peace, or peace in general, and connection.

I am a certified Reiki practitioner of almost 12 years and an associate member of IICT, The International Institute of Complimentary Therapists. I am very happy to be officially entering the wonderful field of Complimentary Therapy.


No comments:

Post a Comment