Thursday, 17 October 2013

it's your birthday

A little over 18 years ago, I met one of the most amazing people I know. It was a chance meeting. I certainly wasn't looking for a life partner, but life had a far greater plan for me than the one I had for myself. As it turns out, it was a fabulous lesson in the reasons why surrender is a worthwhile practice!

I was accidentally in the the right place, at the right time. I was very happy with my lot and enjoying being a single girl with things to do and people to see. The night we met I was having a great night out with friends, and then as Michael Hutchins once sang .....







" I was standing
 You were there
 Two worlds collided
 And they could never tear us apart "


Corny? Yes!...But absolutely true...lol. I did have to walk over to him and say hello to help the collision along, but you get the general idea.

Anyway enough of the reminiscing and lovey dovey stuff, and down to the real reason for this post!

Today I am wishing my wonderful husband, father of my children, friend, personal trainer and my go to guy for everything, a very Happy Birthday. I love you as much as you know and then some baby, have a fabulous day...you deserve the best life has to offer and I look forward to sharing many more grand adventures with you, and lots of happy times ahead xx

No comments:

Post a Comment