Saturday, 22 March 2014

My Reiki practice

My private Reiki practice is just that, a daily practice,  and there are three techniques that I try to practice each day without fail.

The first of which are the traditional Reiki principles that I say every morning,and try to live by throughout the day. Although neither my private nor public practices are traditionally based, I choose to practice the principles and precepts because they help to keep my grounded and my intention focused. Of course it can be hard some days to live by these simple principles, but that is why it’s called a practice, because daily effort is required to remain peacefully and calmly in the moment.

The second is a Reiki energy spa facial every evening after I shower. This is like a little meditation in itself, it feels wonderful, only takes a few minutes and is very relaxing. The third is a Reiki charged chakra mediation that I do before I go off to sleep. All three are very easy to slip into my daily routine and don’t take a lot of time at all to do. But the benefits are great.

I use Reiki in many different ways through the day to keep myself balanced & energised where I can. I have also shared this energy with my children their entire lives, to comfort and calm them when they feel unsettled, sad, angry or ill. Reiki is a non-denominational practice, it is not a religion, however it is spiritual in nature and I find regular practice increases my inner-peace, balance and overall wellness, mind body and spirit .

 My public practice promotes relaxation & wellness using Reiki, which is not only a spiritual practice, it is also a Japanese healing art and relaxation technique for stress reduction. The intention of my service is two fold, the first is to assist in the promotion of deep relaxation and stress relief using Reiki's non-invasive gentle touch, which aids the bodies own natural healing properties. The second is to assist those interested in connecting to Reiki Energy & developing their own daily Reiki practice.

Reiki is a natural therapy that can do no harm; it is suitable for all ages. I have studied and practiced the healing art and relaxation technique of Reiki for 12 years. I am also a Certified Angel Card Reader (TM) having learnt this beautiful art of connection with the angelic realm through Doreen Virtue ~ affiliated with Hay House Radio, and am an associate member of The International Institute of Complementary Therapists: MN# 2508 1341 85

*Detailed information on the services I provide can be found on my webstore at:  http://www.freewebstore.org/callies-reiki-practice/

"At it's most simple, reiki is a technique that quickly induces the relaxation response, a state that promotes healing and well-being. At it's most profound,Reiki is a tool for spiritual transformation and a means for accomplishing physical, mental and emotional healing on all levels."
~Marianne Steich


Here are 3 variations on the Ethical Principals of Reiki, how they are written can depend on the linage and teachers that they were passed on through...all are relevant to those who find peace in practicing them.


The Ethical Principals of Reiki Traditional
Just for today (Kyo dake wa):
Don't get angry (Okoru na)
Don't worry (Shinpai su na)
Be grateful (Kansha shite)
Work diligently (Gyo wo hage me)
Be kind to others (Hito ni shinsetsu ni)

The Ethical Principals of Reiki 
Just for today do not worry
Just for today do not anger
Honour your parents, teachers and elders
Earn your living honestly
Show gratitude to every living thing

The Ethical Principals of Reiki 
Just for today I will not anger
Just for today I will not worry
Just for today I will be grateful for all of my blessings
Just for today I will work with honesty and integrity
Just for today I will be kind to all living beings

Reiki Precepts
I will let go of worry 
I will let go of anger
I will do my work honestly
I will give thanks for my many blessings
I will be kind to every living thing



No comments:

Post a Comment