Monday, 30 June 2014

Hello July

Hello July,
A lot of you know already that June held an unexpected change for my family, and our normal has shifted, just for a little while.
So I don’t really know what July holds when it comes to my professional Reiki practice at the moment. I am fortunate to work from my home based treatment room, so I am able to put things on hold for now. As some of you may remember June was set for the first of a series of workshops that I was presenting with a colleague and friend which had to be postponed, sadly this series has now been cancelled as I am unable to commit the time required to go ahead. However I will be presenting private Reiki connect tutorials and relaxation treatments in the near future. I apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for the support that you have shown my professional Reiki practice since it's launch in November last year. 




We are still waiting to see what my husband Brendan’s treatment plan will be and how long the recovery will take.  I will let you all know as soon as I am able to take on appointments, and I am looking forward to working with all who are interested in this beautiful, self-empowering natural therapy again soon.

My private practice however, is getting quite the workout and will continue to do so throughout the month of July. Brendan is receiving multiple daily treatments and I am self-treating at least once a day. I have previously connected both Tyra and Baden to Reiki, and it is a very tangible way that they can help their Dad with his sore leg, they both sit with me at times and place their hands on his leg and let the energy flow. For Brendan this is a triple dose of love in energy that he receives. Which is very beneficial to his overall wellness.

My practice of both the hands-on self-treatments and the spiritual aspects of Reiki, seem to be helping me maintain a level of calm, positivity and balance at this time, and for that I am grateful. 

I look forward to sharing the practice of Reiki with others again when circumstance allow. The self-empowerment and wellness benefits regular practice can bring to your life are amazing, and I cannot wait to connect many more of you to the energy within and that of the universe that surrounds us all.

10 Things to do in July
  1. Smile
  2. Say hello to a neighbour
  3. Practice daily Reiki self-treatments [for my students and the many reiki practitioners out there, who are friends of my fb page & of this blog]
  4. Read
  5. Snuggle
  6. Take long walks [rug up]
  7. Ring a friend that you haven't seen in ages
  8. Laugh
  9. Cry [sad movies can be so cathartic]
  10. Love ...it makes the world go around!

Have a fabulous month!

Cal x

No comments:

Post a Comment